Warranty Claims Undertaken
Free Recovery &
Diagnostics (terms apply)
0% Finance Available on Repairs
12 Month Guarantee Across All Vehicles
Browse the Latest Work from Our Specialist Repair Centres
Browse our gallery of some of the latest gearbox, transmission and engine repairs and replacements, from experienced technicians at our specialist repair centres local to you. Our technicians provide exceptional services for all makes and models.
Gearbox & Engine Repairs St. Albans
Guaranteed protection on your manufacturer's warranty
- Fault diagnostic analysis
- Manual gearboxes & automatic gearboxes
- Engine repairs & reprogramming
- Turbochargers & injectors
- Head gaskets & timing belts
- Exhausts & diesel particulate filters
St Albans Gearbox Repair & Engine Repair - OEM or Warranty-Approved Parts
At Service4Service we provide high-quality car repairs and diagnostics in St Albans. No matter how big or small your car's problem, our team of experienced engineering experts have the knowledge and skill to get it back on the road as soon as possible. If your car needs an internal fix that is affecting its performance, we’ve got years of experience that will ensure that your car receives the highest quality of repair at an affordable price!
✔ Warranty Claims Undertaken ✔ 0% Finance Options Available ✔ Free Recovery & Diagnostics ✔ 12-Month Guarantee
The Benefits of Our Car Repairs
What's included in our vehicle repairs?
- All major manufacturers & models
- Vehicle recovery or collection
- Full diagnostics & reprogramming
- Manufacturers warranty protected
- 0% Finance option
- Diagnostics from only £30
- Gearboxes & transmissions
- Engines & turbochargers
- Diesel particulate filters (DPFs)
- Clutches & components
- Vehicle bodywork repair
Looking for a Hassle-Free Car Repair in St. Albans?
If you're looking for a hassle-free car repair in St Albans, you’ll find that our technicians are happy and willing to repair almost any problem that your car might have. We only ever replace parts with OEM or manufacturer's warranty-approved parts and we offer a 12-month warranty on any work that we do.
Book a Diagnostic Check
All Major Manufacturers and Models. Warranty Claims Undertaken.
A faulty gearbox or engine can drastically impact the performance of your vehicle, as they both play vital parts in its mechanical operation. So it is of great importance that your car is kept in optimum condition.
Our highly trained technicians can confidently diagnose any issues with your vehicle, with the help of the latest specialist computer diagnostic equipment, providing high-quality engine repairs in St Albans and gearbox repairs in St Albans using OEM or manufacturer warranty-approved parts.
At Service4Service we provide high-quality gearbox repairs. Our highly trained technicians can confidently diagnose any issues with your gearbox, with the help of the latest specialist computer diagnostic equipment.
Every local Service4Service garage offers engine repair for affordable prices. Whether you have a petrol or diesel engine, our professional technicians are able to perform all kinds of repairs and upgrades.
As turbochargers are now more popular than ever, we offer our customers a dedicated repair service with options including new or reconditioned turbochargers, turbo upgrades, turbo repair or an exchanged turbo.
Diesel particulate filters (DPFs) are fitted to the exhaust of all new diesel cars. Designed to trap the harmful soot and ash particles created when diesel is burned, thereby preventing them from being injected into the atmosphere.
If you believe your clutch may need repairing or replacing, contact Service4Service today. Our specialist technicians will firstly test your car clutch, diagnose any problems and then repair or replace the faulty component.
The aesthetics of a motor vehicle is extremely important, especially if you are an owner looking to resell your vehicle. Our technicians specialise in all types of car body repair at an affordable price for our customers.
How Our Car Repairs Work
- Complete our repair enquiry form and await a call, or call us to speak to one of our specialist advisors on 0808 164 0418.
- We’ll try to estimate the issue with your vehicle, based upon the information you provide, along with approximate repair costs. Before inspecting the vehicle, all we can do estimate the faults and costs.
- We will arrange for your vehicle to be recovered into one of our specialist repairs centres in order to give a full diagnosis of the problem and exact costs.
- Should you proceed with major repairs* then the costs incurred for both the diagnostic checks and the vehicle recovery will be reduced to £0! We don’t charge more than repair costs when our customers go ahead with major works with us!
- Diagnostic reports are usually available on the next working day, we don’t want to leave people wondering.
- We work will all the major warranty companies and will process the claim on your behalf to save you additional stress at difficult times.
- We will let you know if there is likely to be any delays to the estimated repair times.
- When repairs are complete and final payments are made or finance agreements are in place, we will attempt to return your vehicle by the end of the following working day.
- You will have an invoice detailing the work completed, including our warranty of 12 months or 12000 miles.
Free Vehicle Recovery & Diagnostics
Subject to our terms & conditions.
Our professional staff will book your service or repair at one of our centres local to you, arranging for your vehicle to be collected from a location that suits you. If any additional or advised work is required, we’ll always call you first. We will not undertake work without your authorisation. There is a 12-month warranty on all parts and labour and your existing manufacturer’s warranty is protected.
Please click the button below to make an enquiry or call us on 0808 164 0418 to book a repair, local to you, with a specialist technician at Service4Service.
St Albans Vehicle Repairs FAQs
Can you repair damaged bodywork in St Albans?
We take pride and care in all bodywork repairs that we complete, ensuring that your vehicle is left looking as good as new when you drive it away. Our technicians are experts in repairs of all kinds, from the engine all the way through to the turbo, DPF and clutch.
My car wont start, can you fix it?
If your car won't start, there could be a number of causes. Our team are experts in sourcing and diagnosing the issues both manually, and using the latest diagnostic technologies to find the issue and, following approval from you, go on to fix the problem. We also offer recovery of any vehicles that won't start, bringing it straight to the garage for you.
How much will a vehicle repair in St Albans cost?
The cost of vehicle repairs in St Albans differs from case to case. The cost can vary according to the extent of the damage, any parts that may need to be ordered or fitted, as well as any additional costs such as diagnosis and recovery for smaller repairs, for situations where repairs may not be needed or where the go-ahead wasn't given by the customer to complete the repair.
Will my repair come under warranty?
We are unable to confirm whether any repairs would be included under warranty terms without first diagnosing the car. If your vehicle is still within it's warranty period, we may be able to discuss this with you in more detail according to your vehicle, the damage/issue and the manufacturer in question.
Spread the Cost with 0% Interest-Free Finance on Servicing & Repairs
At Service4Service we want to help ease the cost of your car service or any other unexpected vehicle repairs, by offering our customers the option to spread the cost of their repair bill over either four or ten months, interest-free with a choice of car repair payment plans.
4 months interest-free option
- Car repair or servicing costs totalling over £350.
- Spread the cost over 4 months interest-free.
- You pay 25% of the total upon application.
- The remaining 75% is spread over 3 equal monthly payments.
- You must have a valid UK debit card to arrange the payment plan.
10 months interest-free option
- Car repair or servicing costs totalling over £1000.
- Spread the cost over 10 months interest-free.
- Deposit between 10% - 50%.
- Finance subject to acceptance.
- You must have a valid UK debit card to arrange the payment plan.