Warranty Claims Undertaken
Free Recovery &
Diagnostics (terms apply)
0% Finance Available on Repairs
12 Month Guarantee Across All Vehicles
Browse the Latest Work from Our Specialist Repair Centres
Browse our gallery of some of the latest gearbox, transmission and engine repairs and replacements, from experienced technicians at our specialist repair centres local to you. Our technicians provide exceptional services for all makes and models.
Looking for a Hassle-Free Car Repair?
You’ll find that our technicians are happy and willing to repair almost any problem that your car might have, from a damaged clutch to a difficult gearbox. We only ever replace parts with OEM or manufacturer's warranty-approved parts, so you can be sure that any replacements are like-for-like, and we offer a 12-month warranty on any work that we do.
The Benefits of Our Car Repairs
What's included in our vehicle repairs?
- All major manufacturers & models
- Vehicle recovery or collection
- Full diagnostics & reprogramming
- Manufacturers warranty protected
- 0% Finance option
- Diagnostics from only £30
- Gearboxes & transmissions
- Engines & turbochargers
- Diesel particulate filters (DPFs)
- Clutches & components
- Vehicle bodywork repair
At Service4Service we provide high-quality gearbox repairs. Our highly trained technicians can confidently diagnose any issues with your gearbox, with the help of the latest specialist computer diagnostic equipment.
Every local Service4Service garage offers engine repair for affordable prices. Whether you have a petrol or diesel engine, our professional technicians are able to perform all kinds of repairs and upgrades.
As turbochargers are now more popular than ever, we offer our customers a dedicated repair service with options including new or reconditioned turbochargers, turbo upgrades, turbo repair or an exchanged turbo.
Diesel particulate filters (DPFs) are fitted to the exhaust of all new diesel cars. Designed to trap the harmful soot and ash particles created when diesel is burned, thereby preventing them from being injected into the atmosphere.
If you believe your clutch may need repairing or replacing, contact Service4Service today. Our specialist technicians will firstly test your car clutch, diagnose any problems and then repair or replace the faulty component.
The aesthetics of a motor vehicle is extremely important, especially if you are an owner looking to resell your vehicle. Our technicians specialise in all types of car body repair at an affordable price for our customers.
Car Repairs & Diagnostics
Service4Service offers a variety of car repairs and car bodywork repair from each of our 700+ qualified and approved repair centres located across the UK - each fully equipped to fix any damage that your vehicle may have incurred. No matter how big or small your car's problem our team of experienced engineering experts have the knowledge and skill to get your car back on the road as soon as possible.
Whether your car needs an internal fix that is affecting its performance or an external cosmetic body repair (right down to the smallest scratch) we’ve got years of experience that will ensure that your car receives the highest quality of repair to restore it to its former glory!
How Our Car Repairs Work
- Complete our repair enquiry form and await a call, or call us to speak to one of our specialist advisors on 0808 164 0418.
- We’ll try to estimate the issue with your vehicle, based upon the information you provide, along with approximate repair costs. Before inspecting the vehicle, all we can do estimate the faults and costs.
- We will arrange for your vehicle to be recovered into one of our specialist repairs centres in order to give a full diagnosis of the problem and exact costs.
- Should you proceed with major repairs* then the costs incurred for both the diagnostic checks and the vehicle recovery will be reduced to £0! We don’t charge more than repair costs when our customers go ahead with major works with us!
- Diagnostic reports are usually available on the next working day, we don’t want to leave people wondering.
- We work will all the major warranty companies and will process the claim on your behalf to save you additional stress at difficult times.
- We will let you know if there is likely to be any delays to the estimated repair times.
- When repairs are complete and final payments are made or finance agreements are in place, we will attempt to return your vehicle by the end of the following working day.
- You will have an invoice detailing the work completed, including our warranty of 12 months or 12000 miles.
Free Vehicle Recovery & Diagnostics
Subject to our terms & conditions.
Our professional staff will book your service or repair at one of our centres local to you, arranging for your vehicle to be collected from a location that suits you. If any additional or advised work is required, we’ll always call you first. We will not undertake work without your authorisation. There is a 12-month warranty on all parts and labour and your existing manufacturer’s warranty is protected.
Please click the button below to make an enquiry or call us on 0808 164 0418 to book a repair, local to you, with a specialist technician at Service4Service.
Car Repair FAQs
What types of car repairs can you carry out?
We provide several types of car repair including engine repairs and reprogramming, gearbox and transmission repairs, turbochargers and even bodywork repair. Our specialist technicians fit Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and warranty-approved parts only and all of our car repairs come with a 12-month guarantee.
Will the manufacturer pay for my car repair?
The manufacturer is under no obligation to pay for the repair of your vehicle once the warranty has expired. If an issue occurs just after the warranty expires, some manufacturers may offer a goodwill contribution towards the cost of the vehicle repair at their own discretion.
My car won't start, what can I do about it?
Whether there’s no response at all to the key turn, or you’re hearing odd noises as the ignition fights to start, there are a number of reasons that might cause your car not to start, and some are easier to fix than others. Our highly trained technicians can confidently diagnose any issues with your vehicle, with the help of the latest specialist computer diagnostic equipment.
How often do I need to change the brake fluid in my vehicle?
Keeping a car in top shape requires keeping to a regular servicing and maintenance schedule. In theory, brake fluid will only need to be changed a few times in your car’s lifetime, but you can never overchange it, so it’s worth changing it as needed, or every few years.
Spread the Cost with 0% Interest-Free Finance on Servicing & Repairs
At Service4Service we want to help ease the cost of your car service or any other unexpected vehicle repairs, by offering our customers the option to spread the cost of their repair bill over either four or ten months, interest-free with a choice of car repair payment plans.
4 months interest-free option
- Car repair or servicing costs totalling over £350.
- Spread the cost over 4 months interest-free.
- You pay 25% of the total upon application.
- The remaining 75% is spread over 3 equal monthly payments.
- You must have a valid UK debit card to arrange the payment plan.
10 months interest-free option
- Car repair or servicing costs totalling over £1000.
- Spread the cost over 10 months interest-free.
- Deposit between 10% - 50%.
- Finance subject to acceptance.
- You must have a valid UK debit card to arrange the payment plan.
Areas We Cover
- Leighton Buzzard
- St. Ives
- St. Neots
- St. Austell
- County Durham
- Church Gresley
- Newton Abbot
- Blandford Forum
- East Riding of Yorkshire
- Waltham Abbey
- Letchworth Garden City
- Welwyn Garden City
- Scottish Highlands
- Isle Of Wight
- Market Rasen
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- North Yorkshire
- Long Eaton
- Great Milton
- Haselbury Plucknett
- South Yorkshire
- East & West Sussex
- Haywards Heath
- St. Leonards-on-sea
- Tyne and Wear
- Blaenau Gwent
- Colwyn Bay
- Merthyr Tydfil
- Butlers Marston
- Westlothian (Linlithgowshire)
- West Midlands
- West Yorkshire
- St Albans
- Hemel Hempstead
Gearbox bearings had collapsed. Due to mileage suggested clutch be replaced.
Very satisfied with way vehicle was picked up and transported to repairers and returned back to home address.
Communication by Aaron and the team was excellent by emails and phone calls .
Price quoted was accurate and vehicle returned with no issues well done .
Appreciated. A+, 5* service.
Thanks so much for all your help and support
every step of the way. Jon wood in particular went out of his way to help me ensuring the best outcome for all involved. He was honest and upfront from day one. In fact he bent over backwards for me to ensure I could
get my car repaired and returned as soon as possible. I would Highly recommend them to anyone and know for sure, in the future when I need work done I will be returning to Service 4 Service because the service really is second to none