Terms & Conditions
- Once a booking/order has been made, the customer has entered into a contract with Service4Service Ltd and he/she confirms they are over 18 years old and resides in the UK .
- All prices stated on our website are inclusive of VAT. VAT Rates run in accordance with those dictated by the Government.
- Any additional work, outside of a service or diagnostics, carried out by Service4Service Ltd will be subject to VAT.
- All work carried out by Service4Service Ltd is provided with a 12 month warranty (or 12,000 miles - whichever is met first) on all parts and labour. If parts are supplied direct from the manufacturer, and the manufacturers warranty for the parts become invalid based on the manufacturers terms and conditions, Service4Service are not held liable for the warranty on these parts.
- In the event of any issues with the vehicle or work that was carried out by Service4Service Ltd, within the warranty period, Service4Service Ltd must be informed immediately to arrange an inspection of the vehicle. If the vehicle is inspected and work has started by a third party, this will invalidate any warranty or any further claims.
- All work that Service4Service Ltd has undertaken must be paid for by debit/credit card or bank transfer. Only once payment has been processed will the vehicle be authorised to be returned to the customer. Plese note we do not accept American Express.
We may require cleared funds by BACS/bank transfer before release of vehicle if the amount totals over £380.
- Costs for all work to be carried out by Service4Service Ltd will be provided to the customer before any work is undertaken. Only upon the customer’s approval, on all work and costs, will the work be undertaken.
- If a customer wishes to cancel their booking, they are required to give sufficient notice and inform Service4Service Ltd at the earliest opportunity. If any work has been carried out at the point of a cancellation, then payment must be made by the customer for this work, before the cancellation can proceed.
- All parts that are used within work carried out by Service4Service Ltd will be of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specification, ensuring manufacturer warranties will be protected. If genuine manufacturer parts are requested, these must be advised, and additional costs may apply.
- All vehicles collected and delivered within any congestion charge, parking restriction zones or vehicle penalties of any nature is the responsibility of the vehicle's owner. Service4Service Ltd will not be held liable for any of these charges.
- Some vehicles may require spark plugs or special oils. The customer will be informed if these are required and they may be subject to additional charges.
- Our service centres will reset service indicator lights. Some service indicator lights may not be able to be reset due to them being in excess of the time of when the service is due, and/or will require the manufacturer only to reset them. Service4Service Ltd or our service centres will not be held liable if this is necessary.
- An inspection of the timing belts are not undertaken within any service, therefore Service4Service Ltd will not be held liable for any damage, failure or any implications thereafter to a timing belt as a result of a service carried out.
- Service4Service Ltd is not liable for any financial damages or losses after or before works have been carried out on the vehicle, and/or, suffered by the customer whilst the vehicle is in possession of one of our approved service centres or after the vehicle has been returned. Any legal proceedings in relation to this will not be the responsibility of Service4Service Ltd.
- Service4Service Ltd offers a free collection and delivery on all vehicles booked in, that are drivable & legally road worthy (see point 17). It is the customers responsibilty to inform us of these circumstances. We also provide a complimentary wash to all vehicles serviced. Please note this is not a valet. Service4Service Ltd and our service centres cannot be held responsible when collecting vehicles for repairs or servicing if any mechanical failure/damage occurs.
- In instances where there has been damage or a delay in services provided by the company, Service4Service Ltd will not be liable if these are as a result of a strike or industrial dispute, an ‘act of God’, government disputes or circumstances out of the control of Service4Service Ltd.
- In the event that a vehicle is not driveable, breakdown recovery will need to be arranged and subject to additional costs which the customer is liable for. If a vehicle requires breakdown recovery, within the warranty period after work has been carried out by one of our approved service centres, and is assumed to be directly connected to the work undertaken by our approved service centre, then the breakdown recovery costs incurred and arrangement are the responsibility of the customer. In these situations when a vehicle is recovered in, we do not deliver vehicles back, unless discussed prior to the booking.
- Courtesy cars may be supplied by Service4Service Ltd approved service centres, with insurance then being covered by either, the approved service centre’s own insurance, or with the customer having to arrange their own insurance for the said period.
- Service4Service Ltd, and its approved service centres, will not be held responsible for the supply of or any costs incurred of any hired cars. It is at a customers own expense and responsibility for this to be arranged and paid for.
- Service4Service Ltd will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to any valuables that have been left by the customer in their vehicle.
- All health and safety procedures are strictly undertaken on all vehicles, with work being carried out by Service4Service Ltd approved service centres.
- In the event of unforeseen losses, Service4Service Ltd will neither be responsible nor liable: losses that were not caused by Service4Service’s employees, representatives or agents’ negligence or for any loss of business. However, nothing in this clause prevents any claim a customer may have for death or personal injury. Furthermore, this clause does not effect the statutory rights of the customer to receive works that are performed with care and skill, and that goods supplied are satisfactory, fit for purpose, and the services are accurately described.
- In the event of a dispute, Service4Service Ltd will strive to resolve the matter in less than 28 days in a professional and amicable manner. In the event of the dispute extending beyond 28 days, Service4Service Ltd will notify the customer. In the event of any dispute the customer must notify Service4Service Ltd as soon as possible to put right any related repairs carried out by ourselves, otherwise this will invalidate the warranty.
- The consumer’s statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions regarding misdescribed or faulty goods or services or of any failure on the part of Service4Service Ltd in undertaking work or supplying goods.
- When a customer is paying a bill by credit card, there will be a surcharge of £2.50 plus VAT (£3.00 including VAT)
Company Registration Number: 3151151
VAT Registration Number: 977 2914 71
Service4Service Limited, Alfa House, Molesey Road, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, KT12 3PD