Want to Win £150 of Tesco Vouchers?
Welcome to Service4Service’s monthly competition where we give visitors to our blog the chance to win some fantastic prizes every month.
This month we’re giving away £150 of Tesco vouchers for one lucky person to spend on anything they want from the UK’s largest supermarket.
Fancy winning? Here’s how to enter:
Complete all of the following 4 steps to enter for your chance of winning:
- Like our Facebook page:
- Follow our Twitter profile: Follow @Service4Service
- Comment on one of the 3 articles below. Your comment should be at least 10 words long and relate to the content of the article. Comments like “hi” and “hope i win” will not be accepted.
Article 1: Tennis Fever – back in SW19! What do the stars drive..?
Article 2: 4 Tips for Selling a Used Car
Article 3: Protect Your Manufacturers Warranty…
This competition starts on 5th of July 2013 and ends on 5th of August 2013 at midday (12pm) so be sure to get your entry in before the end date to be in with a chance of winning!
How We Pick The Winner
The winner will be chosen at random from all of the entries we receive and we will contact him/ her within 10 working days after the competition end date via the email address used to subscribe to our blog.
We will also publicise our winner with their prize on our blog. To see how we do it, here is our most recent competition winner with her prize: http://www.service4service.co.uk/news/competitions/winner-announced-250-worth-of-amazon-vouchers/.
From all of us at Service4Service we wish you the best of luck!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 16 and over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
2. Service4Service is the promoter of this competition and can be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com.
3. The competition is not open to employees or agencies of Service4Service, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected directly to the competition promoter.
4. Using a false name or address will result in disqualification.
5. Entry to the competition is obtained by completing all four steps mentioned above.
6. A person can enter the competition more than once. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Entries made online using methods generated by a script or macro or the use of automated devices will not be counted.
10. The prize of the competition is: Tesco gift vouchers to the value of £150.
11. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
12. One winner will receive the prize.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. The prize will be sent out within 30 days of the closure of the competition; however Service4Service are not able to guarantee delivery times.
15. The competition opens at 12pm on 5th July 2013.
16. The competition closes at 12pm on 5th August 2013. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
17. The winner will be selected at random from all entries by Service4Service.
18. The winner will be selected no later than 10 working days after the end of the competition.
19. The winner will be notified by e-mail and given details of how to claim their prize.
20. The winner must send a photo of themselves with their prize to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving it.
21. The winner will be announced on the Service4Service blog at http://www.service4service.co.uk/news/
22. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent (other than the winning entry). Data relating to entrants will be retained by Service4Service for a reasonable period after the competition closes to assist in operating competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition.
23. Information provided to enter the competition may be used, shared or published or used for publicity in a digital format and includes your name, your location and/or profile picture.
24. By providing Service4Service with your personal data you consent to Service4Service sending you marketing e-mails.
25. If an entrant does not wish for their personal information to be used for marketing purposes, a request to remove consent for personal information to be used for marketing purposes should be submitted in writing to Service4Service.
26. Winners under the age of 18 are restricted from purchasing certain products from Tesco. If the winner is under 18, their initial entry is confirmation that they agree with this point (27). This rule is enforced by Tesco. Service4Service has no responsibility in the matter.
27. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Service4Service for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
28. Service4Service accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Service4Service further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition.
29. Service4Service reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Service4Service in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
30. Service4Service shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
31. The entrant releases Facebook from any involvement in this competition.
32. Information provided as part of the competition is not provided to Facebook.
33. The competition is not sponsored, associated, organised, endorsed or administered in any way by Google, Twitter or Facebook.
34. The competition will be governed by English law.
Share and Enjoy
Latest posts by Randal (see all)
- Get Ready for the Electric Grand Prix: Formula E - Jan 10, 2014
- What is EU Block Exemption Regulation? - Jan 3, 2014
- Petrol Cars Fail MOT Emissions Test Twice as Much as Diesels - Nov 21, 2013
- 28 Years of BMW M3, One Last Farewell [Infographic] - Oct 2, 2013
- How to Complain to BMW – Smash Up Your £100,000 M6 - Sep 19, 2013